Are you excited? Because we are!!
As part of North East Link Project, we’re building Melbourne’s first dedicated busway – with a new Bulleen Park & Ride and we’ll be delivering on that project sooner than planned!
- multi-level parking for 370 cars;
- a 5,000 square metre green roof for a community park ;
- dedicated quick drop off and pick up bays bike storage, myki and other facilities;
- Commuting time cut by 30%;
- Solar panels provide clean energy to light the park and ride.
Construction of the new park and ride is being fast tracked by four years to open by late 2022.
By building Bulleen Park & Ride sooner this will help minimise disruptions for bus passengers and drivers, and delivers the better access people asked for during the Environment Effects Statement process. It also provides additional and improved access to public transport for people in the Eastern suburbs.
Doncaster Park & Ride will also be upgraded, doubling the number of parking spaces and giving more people access to the dedicated busway.
Plans for the new Bulleen Park & Ride will be on exhibition for public comment from Monday 2 November to Monday 7 December.
The Urban Design and Landscape Plan (UDLP) for the park and ride will be open for submissions on Monday.
Make sure you have your say on these exciting plans!